Motion Pro Gasket Scraper
We’ve all used a razor blade to scrape off an old, fused-on gasket, knowing full well that it wasn’t exactly the best tool for the job. It works great until you slip and take a gouge out of that soft aluminum case cover. Well, here is the right tool for the job.
- Ergonomic billet aluminum handle
- Brass blade included safely removes paper gaskets from aluminum engine cases
- Steel blade included for difficult-to-remove paper gaskets
- Blades can be sharpened easily
- Convenient blade storage in handle
- Narrow slant cut blade designed specifically for small, thin engine cases
- Handle is machined from 6061 aluminum with durable blue anodized finish and laser engraved markings
- Replacement blades available
- Patent pending
There are no reviews yet.